View Single Post
Old 01-07-2002, 04:00 PM   #8
took a look
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
took a look has a reputation beyond reputetook a look has a reputation beyond reputetook a look has a reputation beyond reputetook a look has a reputation beyond reputetook a look has a reputation beyond reputetook a look has a reputation beyond reputetook a look has a reputation beyond reputetook a look has a reputation beyond reputetook a look has a reputation beyond reputetook a look has a reputation beyond reputetook a look has a reputation beyond reputetook a look has a reputation beyond reputetook a look has a reputation beyond reputetook a look has a reputation beyond reputetook a look has a reputation beyond reputetook a look has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Native-Diva, and others!

Here's what was sent to me by last night, this is all I know at this point!

Hello everyone:
I have some bad news, Harvey's family has had a major accident in the family. Jerry, Michael, Lenny, Percy,Shawn, and two of Harvey's sister in-laws have been in a major head on collision outside of Beardy's reserve near Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. We will be flying out of Windsor this evening @ 5:00pm to be with the family, as of now they are all in serious intensive care at the university hospital in saskatoon. Harvey and his dad had to make two major decisions this morning. Two of his brothers needed their legs amputed. As of right now we will be gone for a week.

Please keep The Dreaver family in your prayers.

Sincerely, Marie and Harvey Dreaver
took a look is offline   Share with Facebook