View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 07:15 AM   #316
Christelle
-

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Christelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond reputeChristelle has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Hi !
I do not have personal relationship with anything but I try to have relationship with everybody LOL
and I would like to share with you all if you agree. I excpect nothing from you except what you are able to give. I offer my friendship if you want it.
I have nerver gone to a Pow Wow (except Ornans France) and if I do so, one day, it would be only to look and to listen, not to participate and disturb because I am not native and I think it is not my right.
I think I am open minded and undestand quite well each point of view but I am also very sensitive and when I read certain posts, wonder if I am in a wrong way.
Christelle is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook