View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 10:01 PM   #327
Josiah
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
I was glad the Cards beat the Phillies last season...that so called, "pitching squad" didn't help out in the end. And even now, the pitching for the Phillies sucks. Last place in their division right now. Have to see how the Reds do...they are playing good.
Oh Man I remember all the so called experts predicting how the Pitchers from Phillie would make the Cardinals look bad.
Hmmm I guess you have to play the games like you want to win!!
The most ironic thing about the whole Cardinal thing was the Fact that the best Hitter on the team during the playoffs was only making League Minimum Pay and no it was not Albert but David Friese!! He was hands down why the Cardinals won, he was the best and "Clutch" Hitter alllll thru the playoffs....

That movie Moneyball really does make you think about the whole pay structure of Baseball!!

Ok All Star Game is done On to the rest of the Season

GOOOO Cards!!!
Josiah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook