View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 10:38 AM   #17
rezrazed
Banned

Items Tree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
rezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond repute
rezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
Christine, google can also be a very useful research tool for things like this. That way, toes don't get stepped on and you can be more informed before asking questions.
I'd be careful of what you get from the internet, unless you are googling the a specific tribe and going to their official webpage to get specific info on that particular tribe, I would believe NOTHING you find on the internet, that is usually how we come about dealing with folks who ask inappropriate questions, because if they didn't hear it from someone, they got it off the internet from the cyber-shamman, I mean look how many people go to the UCN web page for "their" history, culture , and heritage, vs. going to the official Cherokee Nation webpage. If they would only go to the PROPER places, @Josiah wouldn't be so busy debunking myths. lol

@yaahl, great videos

@Itzhecatl EXCELLENT video
rezrazed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook