View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 11:48 AM   #13
rezrazed
Banned

Items Tree
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
rezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond repute
rezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond reputerezrazed has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutronTon View Post
@eyesrbrown4areason, perhaps you didn't know there was a jokes section? My question is not posted there. If you can elaborate on how the rain cloud relates to the Christian cross, that would be great. But I'm not so sure it does. Prove me wrong.
I can chuckle head, oops sorry, steals clouds pees pants. Simply put, they are both symbols of religon/spirituality that are NOT possessed by YOU, yet you would like to appropriate it for yourself, that's how they're relate. And I don't think you have to worry about anyone proving you wrong, as much as you should worry about how much you proved yourself ignorant.
Let me give you a little NDN 101 here
1. There are certain things you don't ask
2. Remain respectful to the people whose culture you are trying to appropriate and/or rape
3. Keep your mouth shut and you might just learn something
4. Stupidity will only bring sarcasm
Need I go on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutronTon View Post
Basically all I'm saying is, would you, being native American or a descendant of one, give a rats "azz" (to quote @eyesrbrown4areason) seeing a white man with said symbol. A simple yes or no will suffice, and I'll be gone.
With that line of thinking, would you mind telling us all what position you and your wife procreate in? And remember a simple yes or no would suffice?

Some things you just should NEVER ask, it's just RUDE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by comadre View Post
One can not carry a cloud around. And if you try to keep it in your pocket you will look like you peed yourself.Then you get called names like "steals clouds, pees pants".
rezrazed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook