View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 03:46 PM   #329
Ndnsoldierboy
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
Even though it chokes me to say it, you still can't count the Phillies out-yet. LOL! I'm wondering how the Braves are going to do the second half. It really hurt when our wonderful shortstop, Simmons went down. Hopefully, he won't be out to long. A lot of Braves fans are dreading having Pastornicky (aka the Rev) back in. He makes way too many errors. Still can't believe Chipper is leaving. :(
I think the Phillies are done. They are still in last place. And now, the trade deadlines are coming up quick ( 31 July ). I don't want any of their pitchers. But Brian Cashman might sign one of them. Our bullpen is doing okay. Even with our closer Rivera out Soriano stepped up and helped the team...I want to see Andy Petitte return soon as well.

As for Chipper Jones, he is a helluva player. Hope he makes the playoffs. Afterall, Bobby Cox in his last season was close, but not close enough for his last season. As I type this, the Braves are a wild card team, just ahead of the St. Louis Cardinals...and the Pirates of all teams are still holding on as well...wild card team for now.

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook