View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 06:26 PM   #794
Josiah
Powwow Dude

Items DevilUser Name Style ChangeUser Title Style Change
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Josiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond reputeJosiah has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
There LONG SINCE were reports, in Oklahoma.

Unfortunately, a server crash deleted about a month's worth of discussion and evidence on the subject about a year ago.

Too bad. :(

Because this point was 100%, completely, totally OWNED then it (sadly) disappeared.

You can't stop evolution. Head in the sand won't cut it.
Reports from Whom??
I dance all over Oklahoma seems I would have heard of something like this as that would have toungues wagging on every bench from Carnegie to Quapaw and points in between that would be a BIG Deal!
And yet only silence

The very closest I have ever seen a woman attempt to dance alongside men was a Dance down in Comanche country a few years back but her Aunties pulled her aside and she put on a shawl and danced with the women in their manner. She was under the misconception that this was a Veteran's Dance and that since she was a Veteran she would be allowed to dance with the other Veterans...

Interesting how Culture is passed on by Men and Woman that participate in the dance..............