Thread: 1/64 indian?
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 09:39 PM   #44
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Locus Solus View Post
I hope it's not too late to add my .02. I've been going to powwows and doing my best to absorb what Native America will allow me to for 20 years and I'm 1/32 Choctaw (enrolled, the whole bit) from a large white family that, like the original poster only sort of get it. When we found out, we underwent some sort of renaissance that really left me scratching my head.
All of a sudden I had aunts and uncles trying to tell me about buffalo and eagles and flashing their "Indian Card" and I'm too tired of trying to tell them that with their exploitive attitude the only thing they have in common with their Aboriginal forefathers is being the last in a long line of monetarily poor people from Oklahoma with regular names that lived in houses and not Bull Face in a Tipi. They didn't care to learn the language even though it's offered free, and they were hearing nothing of playing stick ball. But who wants to listen to a 13 year old anyways?
So let me get this straight: You've been powwowing 7 years longer than you've been alive ? Just askin' ! LOL

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook