Thread: 1/64 indian?
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 05:52 PM   #51
Locus Solus
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Locus Solus has a reputation beyond reputeLocus Solus has a reputation beyond reputeLocus Solus has a reputation beyond reputeLocus Solus has a reputation beyond reputeLocus Solus has a reputation beyond reputeLocus Solus has a reputation beyond reputeLocus Solus has a reputation beyond reputeLocus Solus has a reputation beyond reputeLocus Solus has a reputation beyond reputeLocus Solus has a reputation beyond reputeLocus Solus has a reputation beyond reputeLocus Solus has a reputation beyond reputeLocus Solus has a reputation beyond reputeLocus Solus has a reputation beyond reputeLocus Solus has a reputation beyond reputeLocus Solus has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Ok Mayhem I hope that my reply strokes your ego.
I edited my original statement because hey it really wasn't what the topic was about and I realized it too late. When I started school, somehow the Nation figured it out and sent me a higher ed application. Am I going to say no? I'm a nursing student so the giving back whatever I can offer to whomever needs me is gonna have to wait and if I lose my direction in the process it's up to you hold me to it. Deal?
As for my desire to reproduce feathers, You have the wrong idea and it has nothing to do with the subject matter at hand.

When your hypertension starts getting the best of you I'll be waiting with an indiscriminate hand.
hahahaaa

WarDancer- I attended my first 2 weeks shy of my 12th BDay, Im 32 now. Sorry for the confusion.
Locus Solus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook