View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:13 PM   #338
Ndnsoldierboy
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Items ElephantDevilPresentGuitar
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ndnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond reputeNdnsoldierboy has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by subeeds View Post
You forgot to congratulate Miguel Cabrera for hitting the Triple Crown for the first time in 45 years. Quite the achievement.
I'm hoping the Braves will take the Cards out. Can't say I like the one game shoot out thing. Can't believe Chipper has hit his last regular season at bat and scored his last regular season run. Here's hoping to many more in the post season and the series.
The playoffs have changed now. If, the Braves win, they are at home and play the Nats. They play a five game series. I know, I found out the Yankees play either the Rangers or the Orioles in a five game series starting on the road first. Oh well. The Yankees play on Sunday and I will be watching.

And yes, congrats to Miguel Cabrera. Triple crown winner. Last one was back in 1967. I believe he should get the A.L. MVP award.

And the Braves, well, they got their hands full and the Cards are defending champs.

GO BRONX BOMBERS!!!

R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Ndnsoldierboy is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook