View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:22 PM   #84
xTekno
Standing Rock

Items PresentDevilElephant
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
xTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond reputexTekno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
I just realized that I have been violating an FCC rule for more than 2 YEARS!!
I just realized that under the leadership of Julius Genachowski, the FCC banned the public use of the 700 MHz Band ľ between 698 and 806 MHz. The band is now reserved for use only by public safety groups, such as police, fire and emergency services, and commercial providers of wireless broadband services.

I also just realized that Julius Genachowski was once married to ABC News' Senior Foreign Affairs Correspondent Martha Raddatz.

Then I just realized that On October 11, 2012, Raddatz will serve as the official moderator of the only national Vice Presidential debate between Paul Ryan and Joe Biden, taking place at Centre College in historic Danville, Kentucky.

Finally, I just realized that I now need to replace eight of my Sennheiser Wireless microphone systems which are in the 700 MHz Band and it will cost up to $5K to be in compliance with the new FCC regulation. This sux!
xTekno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook