Thread: Hopi Prophecies
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 12:43 PM   #41
Grits & Beans
Ugh. As. If.

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Grits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond reputeGrits & Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth_operator View Post
lol smh black twinkie, asian twinkie (assuming once again lmao) please remember it is you who are making these comments. who say i was going to spread info

why do i care if you know lakotas? (deflecting once again)

who says that my question was rude PAY ATTENTION YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TAKING IT THAT WAY, people have came in this thread and told me that i was wrong or they didnt agree yet you still over there having a hissy fit(WHY??) and you taking what i say in terms of the caucasin and what i say about the other races out of context and putting your spin on it (strawman) to fit your premise.

all that talk about it "isnt for you and leave it alone" pisses me off because i ask the question in sincerity it is you who took it as such

mile all the arguing you doing isnt helping anything AT ALL. PERIOD.
ssshhhhhhh....it's ooookkkkaaaayyyyy...calm down, wipe those tears, take a deep breath and slowly count to ten. feel better now?

how's my technique? did i do ok? is this mee?
Grits & Beans is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook