Thread: Hopi Prophecies
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 01:17 PM   #43
Zeke
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
...a quarterblood who never lived on the rez started getting himself paid to speak at seminars and such...
If he knows what he's talking about -- and I am not saying so -- what's the rub? That he's 1/4 blood and never lived on the Federal Government's Native Wildlife Refuge?

I'm not cherry-picking or addressing you, specifically, but that is the sort of thing which annoys me.

I've seen plenty of fullblood and rez-livin' idiots and many 1/16th blood and urban genius types being paid to do LOTS of Native stuff.

I've only ever cared about whether their head was in their posterior.
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook