Thread: Hopi Prophecies
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 01:41 PM   #44
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
If he knows what he's talking about -- and I am not saying so -- what's the rub? That he's 1/4 blood and never lived on the Federal Government's Native Wildlife Refuge?

I'm not cherry-picking or addressing you, specifically, but that is the sort of thing which annoys me.

I've seen plenty of fullblood and rez-livin' idiots and many 1/16th blood and urban genius types being paid to do LOTS of Native stuff.

I've only ever cared about whether their head was in their posterior.
well he made up most of the prophecies like the "blue star kachina" and other absurdities....then CHARGED people to hear his "knowledge".....statements were issued by the tribe against him and many others.....what gets me is people ignore the statements issued by tribes as long as they are hearing what they want.....and the whole "pahana white brother" stuff whipped white people into a frenzy..........some things arent meant for non-indians...thats all

yes....to answer your question...his head was up his ***....and yeah im also an urban injun
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook