Thread: Hopi Prophecies
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 03:02 PM   #45
White Powwow Dancer
Biboon omaa

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
White Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond reputeWhite Powwow Dancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul G View Post
Now that I have posted asking people to give you a chance, let me respond to you.

First I believe you should be able to come on this forum and ask questions without being attacked, name called, etc. I try to stop that when I can.

However you also have to realize that you came on to a forum dedicated to the discussion of a culture different than yours.

When asking questions about other people's culture, you have to do so with respect and sensitivity.

Many people feel entitled to information about Native culture. But much of what you are asking is very personal and private.

The respect must go both ways.
Thanks paul for the info I don't know about the Hopi tribe here.
OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.
White Powwow Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook