Thread: Hopi Prophecies
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 09:50 AM   #48
OLChemist
Pow Wow Committee

Items ElephantPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
OLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond reputeOLChemist has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoggenGH View Post
(I always excuse myself for being so [non-Indian], but that's another story!!!).
Goggen, I was taught that the Creator made all things from eagles to people to maggots exactly as He wanted them. Then He placed them on their lands and within each he placed His special gifts. Consider then that when you apologize for being who the Creator made you to be, you are saying He made a mistake.

As a mixed-blood woman, I wasted a good number of years in anger over not being fully any one group of people. You will never be able to enjoy the gifts the Creator gave you until you can be at peace with who you are.
OLChemist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook