Thread: Hopi Prophecies
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 03:51 PM   #52
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
What "stuff," precisely and what constitutes a "non-Indian?"

Again, I am NOT calling you out, I just think those are BIG questions.
the STUFF is exactly what we dont talk about.....touche'

and what constitutes a non-ndn? age old question...lets just say if your an outsider in such a tight knit tribe youre probably a non-PUEBLO.....maybe i should have phrased that better

and ZEKE....i looked at alot of your comments in other conversations....feel free to call me out anytime....you take an intelligent approach to represent the other side of the coin though i do feel many times you like to play devil's advocate...it keeps people honest ill give you that and we do need that as much as anyone else....either way its healthy for us all so please NEVER STOP.....much respect
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook