Thread: men's tradish??
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 01:25 AM   #10
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacktail View Post
is it just me, or does there seem to be more chicken and straight dancers dancing with the men's tradish?
Quote:
whelp, they're doin the sneak up here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN3TLc7fkR8
Quote:
i'm saying perhaps the person who uploaded the video might have titled it incorrectly
I think it may be you.

I looked at your link and it read, 'Men's Special at Rocky Boy'. The title didn't say 'Men's Tradish'.

Now I'll post this link. http://www.youtube.com/user/marichriaddi/videos?view=0

Now some might know Marianne Addison as 'marichriaddi', who, by my account, is pretty credible. If you notice, all her videos are titled by the correct category. My opinion is...she knows what she's talking about.

The powwow videos are from up in the Northwest where the kids contest at 8:00pm and the adults contest at 2:00 in the morning.

I think she posted the correct title.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook