View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 12:55 PM   #8
goodrunner
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
goodrunner has a reputation beyond repute
goodrunner has a reputation beyond reputegoodrunner has a reputation beyond reputegoodrunner has a reputation beyond reputegoodrunner has a reputation beyond reputegoodrunner has a reputation beyond reputegoodrunner has a reputation beyond reputegoodrunner has a reputation beyond reputegoodrunner has a reputation beyond reputegoodrunner has a reputation beyond reputegoodrunner has a reputation beyond reputegoodrunner has a reputation beyond reputegoodrunner has a reputation beyond reputegoodrunner has a reputation beyond reputegoodrunner has a reputation beyond reputegoodrunner has a reputation beyond reputegoodrunner has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbrown View Post
Hello,
I am 36 now..I resigned my job and now looking to have some fun.I really like to dance and dancing communities and would love to join any dancing group near newyork or new jersey.
I am a webdesigner by profession and bored with making websites for 14 years now i really want to join some fun community.Please suggest do you guys think that my age allow it??
I really appreciate any suggestions and love to help anyone.
Anybody can p.m me for any reason.
Thanks
Of course you can!! Go for it!!!! Let me know if you need help getting an outfit together. What style of dance are you thinking about?
goodrunner is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook