View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:42 AM   #5
Highwolf89
Show me the Frybread...

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Highwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Lol first off. Capitalizing FTW. You are not the only one that faces this problem but many natives face this problem it's for the fact that in the older days it was like as being a plague for being native "savage". So many natives hid there heritage so they could get jobs etc. Becoming even more assimilated till the native almost died off. Which I understand many of the tribes that only allow the people that stayed ties with the tribe.. If they allowed everyone that claimed to be then non natives in America would be affiliate with a tribe. But I have heard of some tribes accepting members based on DNA test. An elder once told me its not about what's on paper but in your heart. But the sad part still remains a lot of people just want to be affiliated with a tribe just for the fact of some of the benefits. So it really had nothing to do with government power or anything . Hope this helps and answers your question
Highwolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook