View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 12:00 PM   #7
Chevy_truckin_NDN
3 down and 1 to go! lol

Items SwordPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Chevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond reputeChevy_truckin_NDN has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by chahta nan chumpa View Post
halito
does the leadership of these various nations realize the manpower they would add to their political power base by welcoming us all back???
I never did see any tribe have the political power you are referring to....correct me if I am wrong. If your choctaw, why are you worried about the cherokees? Maybe it wasn't that "tribe" but the just the people you dealt with that are in a bad mood when you call? Have you considered that? As for how us enrolled members treat everyone...well I treat everyone just the same... . I guess I should take some things seriously, but I don't...just my 7 cents worth...

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."
Chevy_truckin_NDN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook