View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 01:20 PM   #8
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
i live in denver....a hotbed of injun politics.....and i usually dont question anyone unless they they are stupid and i would like to invalidate them even more than their stupidity already has

look at my thread on eliase GAYwolf and his militant native group.... some people deserve to have their covers pulled

other than that i usually treat people the same but sometimes do feel i need to take extra care to take care of my own rather than shunning others

example...i work a school......we have very few legit indian kids that come trough the doors.....BUT when we do i treat them extra good and feel extra close with most of them.....but that dont mean i shun non-native kids and families
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook