View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:35 PM   #10
wardancer
Me & Eyes are the best !

Items DevilPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
wardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond reputewardancer has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoundedBear View Post
Some native's could give less about tribe benefits its the card that say ur native and warm feeling of belonging and the honor of being back plus knowing u can enjoy your heritage as a native and wear a breach cloth as ur ancestors did .ps as u can tell first second I get my cdib I buying my self 7 pairs of breach cloths and wearing them along with my deer skin shirt and mocs and no one be able to tell me I can't wear them so there for cdib or not it is my god given right as a Native American Indian and as soon as I get moved to Oklahoma I will have breach cloth in summer
Well , that might get you arrested !You'll have to ask @Zeke, he's from that area !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care
wardancer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook