View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:15 PM   #11
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoundedBear View Post
Some native's could give less about tribe benefits its the card that say ur native and warm feeling of belonging and the honor of being back plus knowing u can enjoy your heritage as a native and wear a breach cloth as ur ancestors did .ps as u can tell first second I get my cdib I buying my self 7 pairs of breach cloths and wearing them along with my deer skin shirt and mocs and no one be able to tell me I can't wear them so there for cdib or not it is my god given right as a Native American Indian and as soon as I get moved to Oklahoma I will have breach cloth in summer
just make sure your underwear is clean with that breechcloth
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook