View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 08:01 AM   #13
Highwolf89
Show me the Frybread...

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Highwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond reputeHighwolf89 has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
You know I agree with seek but at the same time has technology evolved us that much that there will be no return to the old ways have we evolved so much from technology that it steals us from connecting with the earth being fair to the earth. For hunting for instance a bow and arrow and a gun. A gun takes away skills and allowing the animal a fighting chance it takes the balance out of life's circle in a way but a bow something made by Hand something takes skills something older then all of us on this earth allows there to be more connection call me old fashion sometimes I feel I was born 200 years to late. But I still see this world getting thrown into the past because I believe at one point we won't be able to eat our computers our TVs our technology. But don't get me wrong I love technology I grew up with it I am considered in the technology era. But it doesn't mean we can't remain true to the past but we should not feel stupid about what feels right what we feel is right in our own hearts. I may have contradicted myself but that is all right lol :)) just my thought
Highwolf89 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook