View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:59 PM   #87
Pete walkswithhorse
Listen to the Wind

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Pete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
I see many interesting replies to the OP, but see no real solutions to the problems faced by our people with regards to this poison. I don't understand and never will understand this idea "we" are at fault for our own weaknesses. I strongly disagree with that. It wasn't our culture which brought this poison into our lands. If any fault lay with our culture, its that we don't take the responsibility to end its use among our young and old natives. Its true, no one can force upon another their views about alcohol, but we can make every attempt to make changes through how our children are raised. If they do not get educated about the dangers of alcohol abuse from an early age, they too may become victims of it. These beer companies know precisely what they are doing, They have been doing this nonsense for many decades now, Even centuries at this point. They know full well, they are in this for profit, What's a few Indians anyway to these idiots. All they care about is the bottom line and that bottom line doesn't include our health, welfare and well being. If you are a NA and drink alcohol, know this: you are at great risk for loosing your life one day from alcoholism. Not to mention the harm you may cause your family, friends and tribe. I say these beer companies should pack up, leave and never come back with their evil spirits...........
Pete walkswithhorse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook