View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 05:30 PM   #127
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
I will accept your apology for the "Peace Pipe" remark. My GGG Grand Father was Black Kettle, leading Peace Chief of The Southern Cheyenne.

I don't believe you when you say you" embrace your Cherokee side far more than your white side". If you did you would know where your people really came from ! You see I know The Cherokee creation story and it does not involve a land bridge. Nor does The Cheyenne creation story.
I also don't care what archeologists and paleontologists have to say about it.They can not prove that those particular individuals that may have crossed a theoretical land bridge , colonized this entire country , creating a thousand or so "Tribes" and creating as many languages as there are. Sorry , I just don't buy it. I'll stick to My Peoples story !

Now,on the issue of alcohol. I am an alcoholic ! Haven't had a drink in over 20 years. That was my choice. No one forced me to drink, it was something I chose to do. I decided I wasn't going to live that way. It wasn't the beer bottle's fault , not the beer companies fault , not the vodka manufacturers fault.....only mine. People taking responsibility for their own actions.....period
Me too. I'm working on my 11th year.

Congratulations on 20 years.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook