View Single Post
Old 01-15-2013, 10:09 PM   #130
Toolbox
I pull your leg out!

Items Treasure ChestElephantPresentPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Toolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond reputeToolbox has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
No ill-will on this end. So far this thread has been fairly peaceful in terms of the debate, no major arguing. This is what we like to see on Powwows.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete walkswithhorse View Post
Toolbox.....

We can not win a battle of words in here. I posted what I thought were very clear demonstrations about why liquor should not be sold in, around or near any reservation. If its available, it will only make matters worse. However, be that as it may, please accept the fact we both have our own opinions and there is no reason for either of us or any other member in here to take what I say either out of context or simply the wrong way.

This issue will resolve itself and not in here in these forums. As for the nanny comment. I can see where you are going with that. However, the last thing I am is some extremist with crazy delusions of the government of the United States looking out after us. I agree its a tribal, reservation issue and must be dealt with by the people of those respective nations and reservations. The last thing we need is more governmental nonsense. No arguments there. Not even a debate.

BTW I enjoy reading your replies. You, Zeke, Wardancer and others are giving me an education in here. The last thing I want is to cause any of you to dislike me or not communicate with me. Thanks.........

Walkswithhorse

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/
Toolbox is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook