View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:12 AM   #132
Pete walkswithhorse
Listen to the Wind

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Pete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond reputePete walkswithhorse has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardancer View Post
The one and the same. My avatar pic is his Grandson , Stacy Riggs (Little Red Bird) , survivor of The Sand Creek and Wash ita River Massacres , the Dull knife fight , and sat on the hill and watched the Little Big Horn Battle. I know my Families history.
All truly amazing men. Again thank you for sharing this with me. I have read quite allot about the massacre at Sand Creek. It has been called the worst attack on NA's ever because these were peaceful natives who did not take up arms against the Army. Yet, they were butchered helplessly. I cannot imagine the horror. I believe you do know your families history. Its a very proud and honorable history.
Pete walkswithhorse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook