View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 12:25 AM   #8
JeremyRay
Pow Wow Visitor

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
JeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond reputeJeremyRay has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
reocurringdream - I get the feeling that you really don't like white people.

When I was a kid there was a story on the local news about an Indian burial mound that was going to be bulldozed by a corporation. A few Indians were trying to save it but - there weren't many of them. They expected to fail, but they set up a protest anyway. The day of the protest came, they went out and - hordes of white people showed up to protest with them. The mound was saved. One of the Indians interviewed said (as best as I can remember) "I came out here to try and change white people's ideas, but now I can see I will have to change mine."

I've met people from all over the world and they're all basically the same. Belief in racial or religious superiority is everywhere. I suspect Ahmed Deedat would have debunked Native religions as well as Christianity, Judaism, Hindu; if they'd made it onto his radar. He was a missionary. He may not have personally stole your children, but what are his buddies up to?
JeremyRay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook