View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 11:07 PM   #11
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Next to none.

So our efforts are best spent in improving us, not in trying to control the behavior of other people.
BINGO....thats why i never fell into that AIM crap....imagine if they spent all that money from lawyers, airfare, red paint, bail from all the times they stopped parades, protested mascots or poured paint on statues then got themselves out of jail on BOOKS and and used some of that money to HIRE indian teens/college kids to TUTOR the younger ones.....i will take a quote directly from my mom....former director of DPS Indian Education...."indian kids dont need a leader, they need an EDUCATION"

call us "apple" "hang around the fort" "uncle tomahawk" all you want......but the truth of the matter is if you're gonna protest something you should learn how to spell it first (take note wounded bear)......

people who "disrespect" us wont change.....better off fighting twinkies when they show up...the ones who are "honoring" us for the price of a few bucks.........at least you are saving someone from getting ripped off and setting record straight about "our ways"........but fighting blatant disrespect from entities who dont care whose target audience really dont care wont make a bit of difference.......but only do this if you have spare time on your hands you dont mind wasting.....my suggestion is find a way to pay your rent first

Last edited by milehighsalute; 01-18-2013 at 11:23 PM..
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook