View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 10:42 AM   #11
reocurringdream
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
reocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgottengermanwoman View Post
I believe nothing unless I have prove of it and it's just some information and not about gods or not gods, but it's a funny thought that that all humans no matter of color and race that are having a RH negative blood type are considered aliens because scientist cannot explain the origin of that happening as of 85% of the worlds population do have the RH positive factor in their blood. So leave me alone with gods and nazis and all that crap. Nothing was meant in favor of white men, it was just tested that most people with RH negativ blood live in Spain. So?
Are you sure? I'm a physician and I heard otherwise. But it doesn't matter as you alluded to, but I do think you give force to an idea that is trying to reify "white"ppl by spreading politicized info. If its not where you are coming from, then I'm speaking out against where the info comes from. I rail against the idea of whites being divine/gods because you presented it in the language that was used. You see, working to confuse is devilish, while working to clarify is godly...to put it in terms of the same vein used. This info is confusion in manifestation. The info you presented in its nature is ludicrous. It presupposes someone knows what is divine/godly then juxtaposes the idea of blood type to signify whites are descended from gods. Its informational illusion you are perhaps unknowingly putting force to as true and real. Simply ask yourself, does this person have a blood sample from the gods to confirm the ideas? Its as ludicrous as this question is. Not being able to explain and jumping to the conclusion "it must be from the gods" is a further leap than jumping the whole of the grand canyon in one leap. Merely adding info is not a skill or art, striving to decipher what should be eliminated and accepted is. Furthermore, putting forth info and then disassociating yourself from it, is not to know that all we do is put force to things and ideas, even if you are just regurgitating it. So take care of your mind and ppl by giving force to clarity instead of confusion illusion.
reocurringdream is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook