Thread: Blood & Asia
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 06:51 PM   #4
reocurringdream
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
reocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyRay View Post
As a mixed raced person I would say you are a very embarrassing human being. Also, Asian women like me and I like them.
Well said, just like a white man. Good for you. Why embarrassing? Embarrassing for you? Your comment is pretty hostile, and only proves more to the fact that bloodlines are important. Too bad for you that 60% of the world agrees with me, and that's only Dong-yi ppl. If you count white, black, Arabs, Jews, that know the same, then you'll have to re-assess and realize this is a real issue for ppl wanting to continue their traditions and culture. The only difference between natives and asians is geography, culture, and language. i'm not embarrassed, but proud of it. We are the same ppl with diversity. What's wrong with our blood/dna that I shouldn't say that? If the inadequacy of the words in the post give you problem, I'm trying to say its not only a conclusion for Natives to become white as this is a real issue in the Native community, but that there is a greater tribe of our ppl uniquely dong-yi. It's not embarrassing for me because I'm the one that said it obviously. Again, Why embarrassing? Embarrassing for you? Is this a website for whites posing as Natives. Is that the embarrassment? I don't understand your hostility. My wife is like you of mixed race. I know you didn't know that, but I just want to let you know I'm not excluding you, you just excluded yourself.
reocurringdream is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook