View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 06:28 PM   #16
reocurringdream
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
reocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forgottengermanwoman View Post
What about all those that aren't white and have that kind of blood? You only talk about whites. And white people these days are the minority on earth anyway. So I am glad when I die out, so that nobody can complain any longer about white people being around.
Actually it's based off of what you said. You said, "All Europeans have some blood of the gods..." So I talk about whites because that is what you are talking about. It's not about "white ppl being around," it just that there are sooooo many "white" lies. Let the white lies die out is more to the point.
reocurringdream is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook