Thread: Blood & Asia
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 08:31 PM   #6
milehighsalute
Dances With Fat Chicks

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
milehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond reputemilehighsalute has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by reocurringdream View Post
Actually, I've been there, and its a community, more than "a few individuals." And the Hopi/Tibetan "twinkies" don't have alot of money or cameras. True they wanted it to happen but THEY didn't do it with money & cameras. They did with hard work, commonalities, and spiritual union. Its pretty amazing! I do understand your disbelief, but it does exist as much as the sun, moon, and stars.
im pueblo.....i know its hard for alot of people to believe that other pueblos exist outside of hopi....BUT i never hear anyone talkin about no tibetan connection and dialogue between them blah blah blah........i should ask my hopi friends though.........and as i said im sure it was TWINKIES that one day said "hey we are so enthralled with hopis and with remote tibet tribes we should get them together and see what happens".........i seriously dont think a buncha skins sat around thinking about how they had to make this happen......tibetans either
milehighsalute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook