View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 03:58 PM   #14
reocurringdream
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
reocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighsalute View Post
people who "disrespect" us wont change.....better off fighting twinkies when they show up...the ones who are "honoring" us for the price of a few bucks.........at least you are saving someone from getting ripped off and setting record straight about "our ways"........but fighting blatant disrespect from entities who dont care whose target audience really dont care wont make a bit of difference.......but only do this if you have spare time on your hands you dont mind wasting.....my suggestion is find a way to pay your rent first
Who are the twinkies?

Asian brother from another mother.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it—always.

Last edited by reocurringdream; 01-25-2013 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: Identifier
reocurringdream is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook