View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:15 PM   #8
muskrat_skull
Senior Dancer

Items DollCatTreasure ChestDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by docat View Post
It is your beading. That is what is causing you to think so deeply. It is when the patterns of things start clicking into place that you see the tiny essential elements that went into it. All of that comes from beading.

Beading uses math and patterns and spacial skills, all the higher thought processes.
Thank you for your kind reply. This must be why is quite satisfying and calming, I am so glad I have picked it up. It is also helping me find my place and to make things for others, they really enjoy this as do I. It helps with worry as you learn to have faith that things will come out as they should be when finished, and you can focus on doing for others instead of your problems. It really is a good thing!
muskrat_skull is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook