View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 01:15 PM   #17
reocurringdream
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
reocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
There's something in my brain that is set in the "who cares" mode right now. So I guess in that respect, I'm in no better shape than my brother...he's just got a few years on me.

Actually my day starts out fine, but I binge and throw the diet out the window in the evenings. I know I need to plan, shop, and just cook the right foods. NOW!! And always! OK, self....take this to heart!
Toxins want toxins. Its not really you, its the toxins. Write out a list of healthy emergency foods when your NOT hungry. Arm your desire with healthy foods to do battle against the toxins. When the urge of the toxins come to overthrow your mind, implement the emergency foods to hold the toxins at bay. As you excrete/secrete, the toxins will dissipate it grip and it will get easier for your mind to regain control over the body. Remember to persevere for 2-3 weeks, and you should begin to notice a difference. Don't expect to see results too soon, be firm to see the battle through. I hope for your victory.

An Asian brother from another mother.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it—always.
reocurringdream is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook