View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:22 PM   #19
reocurringdream
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
reocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyo_rose View Post
Toxins...as in what? Carbohydrates, sugars? Gluten is toxic to some. Allergens are toxic to those who are predisposed.

When I eat carbs like bread, pasta, and potatoes, I have to eat more and more.
To think simply and not break it up into bits and pieces. You can think of toxins as anything that brings imbalance. So there are outright toxins, and outright healthy, but think even what's healthy can become bad for you. We also use toxins to bring health to people, like snake venom. So I'm speaking about toxins in a contextual way, and less definitional. It sounds like you have identified what is bad for you already. View those as toxins. I think its better to speak contextually so that you can appropriate for your own situation, and others for theirs There are better ppl to help you identify those things bad for you if you want specifics. I think internet just removes us too far for me to risk specificity online. Also, wyo rose check out "How to do battle with stress and over-eating". I appropriated one of your quotes for the thread, if its ok. I put alittle more info that addresses your concerns.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it—always.
reocurringdream is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook