View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 10:59 PM   #3
muskrat_skull
Senior Dancer

Items DollCatTreasure ChestDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
I switched to carrotts, celery, cucumbers, brussel sprouts, broccoli, nuts, bananas, and apple. Totally cut out anything tried and all beverages except for water.
So I can't invite you and @Lisandro to the whole hog bbq? We are having grits, macaroni and cheese (down south its classified as a vegetable, along with grits), some collards boiled to death and then cooked in fatback or bacon grease, a sidecar of bacon grease, with some pork fat dipping sticks, and I was making deep fried donuts--that's where you take a donut (which is already deep fried and 75% greaase) and then you batter it up and deep fry it again, for another hole layer, for dessert. I could probably put some more bacon grease and pork fat in the hole of the donut before I batter it so it'd have this greasy liquid center. just kidding. I am really sick of southern cooking.

Nah, we went almost completely vegetarian, just high end seafood, we live near the ocean, or organic or fresh hunted or raised by us. And then only two or three times a week. Vegetarians the rest of the time. I do use a few dairy items, butter, cheese rarely and yogurt, and eggs occasionally. But cut out most of the meat, including Mr. Hogg which down here is sacreligious. Mostly vegetables most of the time. We try to catch or raise what we eat, chickens and rabbits, both of which are vegan fed, deer meat and buffalo, except no hogs, there's worms in the hog meat anyway.

Last edited by muskrat_skull; 02-05-2013 at 11:01 PM.. Reason: spelling
muskrat_skull is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook