View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 12:35 PM   #7
docat
Pronounced like "docket"

Items Rainbow$CakeTreasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by muskrat_skull View Post
Yeah, the risk of the worms is also there in butchering and handling the meat, the eggs and all can get under your fingernails or whatever. They say you're supposed to catch the hog alive, transport it to your home, worm the hog and keep it in a pen, a wild hog, for a month feeding it. Hardly free meat at that point. And if you eat the meat too soon, the wormer isn't good for you. Most people just eat it with the worms. Its the only deed restriction I have, can't keep hogs, you know you're a redneck when...
Oh my, people just eat it with the worms? I read somewhere that 95% of people carry around worms of some sort. That's just plain nasty. In the old days, my aunt told me that our family used to worm the children in the spring. I heard horror stories about the concoction they had to drink that was strong enough to kill the worms but would allow the children to still live.
docat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook