View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 10:31 AM   #43
docat
Pronounced like "docket"

Items Rainbow$CakeTreasure Chest
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
docat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond reputedocat has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo Janis View Post
This whole thing is just too incredibly stupid to deal with. I have better use for my time than to have to defend myself against ridiculously insecure and negative people.

Peace to all and I hope you each enjoy everything that the Great Spirit offers to us. Be kind to each other as we have only ourselves to keep our heritage alive.
I concur with Elo Janis. Powwows used to be fun. But it has turned into a place of trolls and thugs, and now I see why so many belong and so few show up. It's become a questionable use of my time.

That last sentence that Elo Janis writes should make every Indian here think.
docat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook