View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 01:51 PM   #49
Zeke
Self-Righteous Injun

Items Treasure ChestPresentTreasure ChestPresent
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Zeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond reputeZeke has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo Janis View Post
Recently I had a life changing event in my life that changed my outlook drastically. The heart attack I endured and the subsequent installation of a pacemaker cause me to look at things in a totally different light.
In sum, you had a "come to Jesus moment" and reverted to a romanticized personal vision of Nativeness you'd experienced as a child.

Then, you expected others to perceive things the same way, became obviously threatened when that not did occur, and accused folks of being "bullies and thugs."

Finally, you're taking your ball and going home because the reality of being Native in a Brave New World is too much for you to deal with.

Let's see, is this the six hundred and forty-eighth or six hundred forty-ninth time this scenario has played out?

I've, actually, thought about this pretty hard: I believe Native folks are different than they were just ten years ago, even on this site designed around powwows.

That's probably worthy of a different thread...

Last edited by Zeke; 02-17-2013 at 04:00 PM..
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook