View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:18 AM   #58
reocurringdream
Tiny Tot Dancer

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
reocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond reputereocurringdream has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo Janis View Post
While many in the past have sought to destroy us with their actions and to cause our way of life to cease to exist, we have always remained strong and stayed true to our culture. That culture requires us to be united and to never discount anyone's progress or place in life. Don't be tempted in any way to join our oppressors and try your best to treat each other with the respect and dignity we all deserve.
Peace to all and I hope you each enjoy everything that the Great Spirit offers to us. Be kind to each other as we have only ourselves to keep our heritage alive.
You wrote some nice words, and I can see that this is where you really want to be. Sorry to hear about your heart condition, and thanks for sharing. I think alot of what is going on has to do with your health. With a pace-maker it would be hard for you to stay grounded since, in traditional asian medicine, the heart houses the shen. There is no proper translation into english but you can use the word spirit. Your shen will tend to rise or float. Your Liver, blood & qi (no translation, but can use energy) are also effected in your condition. Anger will further exacerbate your health problems. I can't really say too much detail since without proper training its very hard to understand using english. I'd like to just say I think you are probably making the right choice for yourself. Music is good but also make the right choices in what you listen to. Avoid things that overly excite you as it will negatively effect your heart. If possible spend time with nature and developing your spiritual path--some minor ways to help your house of shen.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it—always.
reocurringdream is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook