View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 12:31 AM   #50
Joe's Dad
The voices tell me...

Items CatCatCatCat
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Joe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond reputeJoe's Dad has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
Mrs. Brown you got a lovely daughter!

Wait until you see what's coming folks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WoundedBear View Post
john browns connect via air link to the server right here from north dakota so do family out of alexandria mo leas vegas nv and nebraska minnasota
If I was under oath in a court of law...and they asked me what I saw...it would go like this.

Lawyer: "What did you see, Mr. Dad?"

Me: "I was lurking and an area where you see everything and I saw where mr. woundedbear was activating his registration at around 5:53 (my time) on the 20 of February, 2013".

Lawyer: "Have you ever seen that before on this site, Mr. Dad?"

Me: "Well yeah. It's when dumb *** people make a second account to try to fool the good people of powwows.com".

Me: "Your honor. Can you ask Mr. Brown to post his first name? I want to shake his hand and look him in the eye and tell him what turd he is for thinking the people of powwows.com are a bunch of o'tards!"

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Last edited by Joe's Dad; 02-21-2013 at 12:38 AM..
Joe's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook