View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 12:48 AM   #54
WoundedBear
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe's Dad View Post
If I was under oath in a court of law...and they asked me what I saw...it would go like this.

Lawyer: "What did you see, Mr. Dad?"

Me: "I was lurking and an area where you see everything and I saw where mr. woundedbear was activating his registration at around 5:53 (my time) on the 20 of February, 2013".

Lawyer: "Have you ever seen that before on this site, Mr. Dad?"

Me: "Well yeah. It's when dumb *** people make a second account to try to fool the good people of powwows.com".

Me: "Your honor. Can you ask Mr. Brown to post his first name? I want to shake his hand and look him in the eye and tell him what turd he is for thinking the people of powwows.com are a bunch of o'tards!"
well one got news for u i am not going to push this matter and as i will say is i thout he did his thing earlyer and i have no clue to when this and that do from there on pc and as a matter feel if u are a dancer u probly have see him face to face and if not u probly will some time and if posible maybe u see me in person if u have not already and as for weather it to cold and i not going outside to see what it do any way's its worm got my coffee
WoundedBear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook