View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 01:21 AM   #60
WoundedBear
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbox View Post
You can connect through the air to Satellite but WB and Mr Brown were both connected through Verizon Wireless which is land based cell phone connection to a tower. He could not possibly be in ND and you in MO or OK and have the same I.P.

Bluetooth doesn't mean anything as it's nothing more than a wireless interface between two hyper local devices, like a headset and a cell phone. Also Bluetooth would be a terrible way to connect a computer to a router or switch as it would be slow. He might be talking about WiFi instead. Also Air Link is just a brand of router and gateway that allow you to connect to a cellular network, which again is land based.

WB you must one really inefficient wireless internet set-up if it is configured as you described.
yes i am a real computer geek and a wireless system configureer thats one thing i am sharp as a razer at as tomaarrow i probly go out side to fix my regular antenna that i get my internet thrue but if it cold and ice out il leave that darn garn 551l right were it at
WoundedBear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook