View Single Post
Old 02-21-2013, 11:19 AM   #77
WoundedBear
Banned

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
WoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond reputeWoundedBear has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
i see this thread going no where as of now and it seems maybe one person has a good point trolls and hermits is all that is left here in powwows.com those who prefer to pass judgement as if the are god the mity creator and that the are abouve the spirit fathers and the know more about tech . got words for all of u here now i maybe a very good at comminications and high end tech but i never say no one can out do me just as i say u all ban a man for life cause he on same system connection and he may have never wanted to be a part of this forum and he only came in on my behalf that is that. as for a person who say when the see him the want to call him a turd is not right . so this is what things have turn to i will stay in these forums as in to my own way of protest and if things get out of control from ur alls side i will ingag recorders at full power and anyone who ask me about what go's on between me and powwows.com or any thing comes my way i'll transmitt what i got in a visial horizon system in gen video. yes my system have that ability ro broadcast
WoundedBear is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook