View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 01:34 PM   #13
ac_miss
Happy Beading Woman

User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
ac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond reputeac_miss has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by muskrat_skull View Post
No, I'm not on FB. I am on that med now. my meld isn't high enough for them. I got acutely ill when I was young, and have just slowly malingered for a while, the rest of my body being attacked as you know, the disease affects all kinds of things. Now things are changing as I'm older too.

That should be a cure for you and you'll be off that pred soon. I take handfuls of stuff. I think that AIH and PBC are more prevalent in Indians, right? It seems to be in my family.
So far, I'm the only one in my family and tribe who needed a liver transplant, although a distant relative will need a liver transplant soon, too. I'm not sure what his condition is though.

Have you ever researched AIH and alternative methods? I just recently read a book about a mother who did a lot of research for her young daughter at that time. She went on to find alternative methods for her daughter's AIH, and "cured" her from it. It was very interesting and made some sense. I believe the book is called Curing Courtney. I do believe we all have the potential to heal ourselves if we can commit to it.

I wish you good luck and prayers for healing!! Without prayer, i would not be here at all.