View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 03:20 PM   #14
muskrat_skull
Senior Dancer

Items DollCatTreasure ChestDevil
User InfoThanks / Tagging InfoGifts / Achievements / AwardsvBActivity Stats
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
muskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond reputemuskrat_skull has a reputation beyond repute
Credits: 0.00
Savings: 0.00
Quote:
Originally Posted by ac_miss View Post
So far, I'm the only one in my family and tribe who needed a liver transplant, although a distant relative will need a liver transplant soon, too. I'm not sure what his condition is though.

Have you ever researched AIH and alternative methods? I just recently read a book about a mother who did a lot of research for her young daughter at that time. She went on to find alternative methods for her daughter's AIH, and "cured" her from it. It was very interesting and made some sense. I believe the book is called Curing Courtney. I do believe we all have the potential to heal ourselves if we can commit to it.

I wish you good luck and prayers for healing!! Without prayer, i would not be here at all.
I will check out the book. Thanks! I have the markers for pbc and aih and other associated autoimmune syndromes. I am very careful with my liver after two severe bouts. They said they don't know what will cause liver failure, or when. Anything, anytime. Like you, it just happens out of the blue. But meanwhile the rest of my body is being trashed. Did you know you had AIH before you went into liver failure?
muskrat_skull is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook